Acceptable Use Policy
Last Revised: January 17, 2018
This Fleetsmith Acceptable Use Policy (“Use Policy”) applies to all use of the Services. Any terms not defined in this Use Policy will have the meaning set forth in the Terms of Service (or similarly named agreement) between Customer and Fleetsmith. In accordance with this Use Policy, Customer agrees not to (or allow or assist any End User or third party to) misuse or attempt to misuse the Services, including by:
• Using automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized software designed to access, modify, retrieve data from, or interfere with the Services;
• Interfering with, attacking, or damaging the Services or using the Services as a vector of attack on third parties, including, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information, or similar methods or technology;
• Disrupting, overburdening, or aiding or assisting in the disruption or overburdening of: (i) any systems or infrastructure used to offer or support the Services; or (ii) the enjoyment of the Services by any third party;
• Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Services;
• Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any systems or infrastructure used to offer or support the Services, or breaching or circumventing any security or authentication measures;
• Using the Services to collect, transmit, or distribute personal information without permission;
• Submitting misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, or fraudulent data or information to the Services;
• Submitting any content to the Services that is pornographic, indecent, or contains or encourages illegal or violent acts;
• Submitting any content to the Services that promotes or condones hatred or bigotry against any person or group of people based on race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other core characteristic;
• Infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of third parties or Fleetsmith, including by submitting content to the Services without authorization;
• Violating the rights of privacy or publicity of End Users or third parties; or
• Violating laws or regulations in any way.
But, Customer may perform activities in Section (d) and (e) of this Use Policy for the purpose of engaging in security research in compliance with Security Research requirements in the Terms of Service.